ZEA QUINTO, SANDRA AMARILIS
Family Child Care Home / Educator | Lic. #384001129
Total Star Rating:
Rated on: 3/3/2017
This program uses an evidence-based child assessment and observation tool.
Developmental and Health Screenings
This program ensures that children receive a health or hearing/vision exam every year, and works with families to make sure all children receive a developmental screening using the Ages and Stages Questionnaire when they enroll, and later if needed.
Teacher/Family Child Care Home Qualifications
12 to 24 Early Childhood Education (ECE) college units.
Effective Teacher-Child Interactions
This program has had an independent observer use the CLASS tool to assess teacher-child interactions and scores highest on providing:
- Emotional support
- An organized classroom
- Consistent schedules and routines
- Interactions that build vocabulary, critical thinking skills and curiosity
- Lessons that include children’s experiences and ideas
Ratios and Group Size
This program’s environment has been assessed by an independent observer using the Environmental Rating Scale, and it rates highest on providing:
- A safe, clean, and enriching environment
- Good health practices
- A variety of activities, materials and play areas right for a child’s age