LEVY, SUMI LEE
Family Child Care Home / Educator | Lic. #384002310
Total Star Rating:
Rated on: 3/1/2017
This program uses an evidence-based child assessment and observation tool.
Developmental and Health Screenings
This program works with families to ensure screening of all children using a valid and reliable developmental screening tool at entry and as indicated by results thereafter.
Teacher/Family Child Care Home Qualifications
12 to 24 Early Childhood Education (ECE) college units.
Effective Teacher-Child Interactions
This program has had an independent observer use the CLASS tool to assess teacher-child interactions and scores highest on providing:
- Emotional support
- An organized classroom
- Consistent schedules and routines
- Interactions that build vocabulary, critical thinking skills and curiosity
- Lessons that include children’s experiences and ideas
Ratios and Group Size
This program’s environment has been assessed by an independent observer using the Environmental Rating Scale, and it rates highest on providing:
- A safe, clean, and enriching environment
- Good health practices
- A variety of activities, materials and play areas right for a child’s age