LAFFODILS PRESCHOOL AND CHILD CARE (KRIGER, NATALIE)
Family Child Care Home / Educator | Lic. #384002506
Total Star Rating:
Rated on: 1/19/2017
This program uses an evidence-based child assessment and observation tool.
Developmental and Health Screenings
Meets California licensing requirements.
Teacher/Family Child Care Home Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education and 21 hours of professional development annually.
Effective Teacher-Child Interactions
This program has had an independent observer use the CLASS tool to assess teacher-child interactions and scores highest on providing:
- Emotional support
- An organized classroom
- Consistent schedules and routines
- Interactions that build vocabulary, critical thinking skills and curiosity
- Lessons that include children’s experiences and ideas
Ratios and Group Size
This program’s environment has been assessed by an independent observer using the Environmental Rating Scale, and it rates highest on providing:
- A safe, clean, and enriching environment
- Good health practices
- A variety of activities, materials and play areas right for a child’s age