ARCHILA, BRENDA L.
Family Child Care Home / Educator | Lic. #384001441
Total Star Rating:
Rated on: 1/9/2017
This program uses a valid and reliable child assessment/ observation tool aligned with CA Foundation & Frameworks twice a year.
Developmental and Health Screenings
This program ensures that children receive a health or hearing/vision exam every year.
Teacher/Family Child Care Home Qualifications
12 to 24 Early Childhood Education (ECE) college units.
Effective Teacher-Child Interactions
This program has had an independent observer use the CLASS tool to assess teacher-child interactions and scores highest on providing:
- Emotional support
- An organized classroom
- Consistent schedules and routines
- Interactions that build vocabulary, critical thinking skills and curiosity
- Lessons that include children’s experiences and ideas
Ratios and Group Size
This program’s environment has been assessed by an independent observer using the Environmental Rating Scale, and it rates highest on providing:
- A safe, clean, and enriching environment
- Good health practices
- A variety of activities, materials and play areas right for a child’s age