- This event has passed.
Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP) Teacher Training (Part 1, English)
February 4 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP) Teacher Training in English
This training is offered virtually and consists of two 3-hour sessions. Participants must join both sessions to receive credit. Those who complete this training will receive 7 hours of professional growth; 1 additional hour for pre-work.
Format of the DRDP
Use of documentation and evidence to rate measures
Importance of inter-rater reliability
Dates: February 4th & February 11th (Two Saturdays), 2023
Times: 9:30 AM-12:30 PM
Trainer: Sean Owens
To enroll go to – www.caregistry.org/index.cfm?module=trainingEventDetails&trainingId=1330&eventId=43060
Things to have and do before the first session:
– You will need this version of the DRDP for the entire training. https://www.desiredresults.us/sites/default/files/docs/forms/DRDP2015_PSC_Comprehensive_View_Combined-20200219_ADA.pdf
– Please read DRDP Intro pages 1-17 prior to the first session.
– Familiarize yourself with Zoom platform features, “Annotate” and “Rename”.
– Read Assessing Dual Language Learners handout and have three key statements to share.
– Visit the Youtube channel and watch conditional measure tutorial.
“I think our staff really benefited from all the training. All the trainings allowed the staff to explore and think differently and keep up-to-date….”
-Helen Lao, Co-Director, Little Footprints Preschool