- This event has passed.
CLASS PLC – Instructional Interactions Matter (Sold Out)
February 7 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
CLASS PLC – Instructional Interactions Matter
Facilitated by Candida Tapia, M.Ed & Matha Elena Martinez, M.Ed.
We are thrilled to share that we will have the opportunity to learn together in a Professional Learning Community (PLC) about CLASS.
- We will engage in discussions to expand understanding or clarity of the interactions that each dimension invites teachers to implement consistently in the daily routines with the goal to support children’s optimal development and learning outcomes.
- Learn dimension by dimension and its indicators in depth
- Watch videos of effective and not effective interactions for each indicator and understand why
- Find answers to burning questions regarding each dimension and its indicators in a warm and collaborative setting
- Receive professional growth hours
December 6, 2017 January 3, 2018
February 7, 2018 March 7, 2018
April 4, 2018 May 2, 2018
Time: 2 – 5 pm
Location: First 5 San Francisco
1390 Market St. – Suite 1125
“I think our staff really benefited from all the training. All the trainings allowed the staff to explore and think differently and keep up-to-date….”
-Helen Lao, Co-Director, Little Footprints Preschool