- This event has passed.
Circle Time! Expanding the Possibilities (Sold Out)
October 14 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Expanding the Possibilities of Circle Time
Facilitated by Nadia Jaboneta
Participants will reflect together about ideas and strategies to
- Use the Thinking Lens (Carter, Curtis) to think deeper about the role of the teacher.
- Plan for meaningful and fun circle times that support math, literacy, science and so forth.
- Use circle time as a time to build and strengthen relationships.
- Support children in being engaged and focused.
- Plan for movement activities that help children to be at their best learning state.
- Use circle time to study and investigate topics.
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2017
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm (includes light breakfast)
Location: Pacific Primary School
1501 Grove Street, San Francisco, CA
Registration Link: https://circletimeworkshop.eventbrite.com
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“I think our staff really benefited from all the training. All the trainings allowed the staff to explore and think differently and keep up-to-date….”
-Helen Lao, Co-Director, Little Footprints Preschool